Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/11/2005 7:50:24 AM EDT
Watched "Rundown" this weekend.  Not worth the rental fees (good thing I borrowed it from my secretary).

There's exactly two funny parts:   "Owww.   So angry!!"   and "Go away Monkey!"

But interestingly, there's a pretty good shot of a commercial chinese SKS with detachable mags in use by the Brazilian rebels.  Thought was interesting.

Link Posted: 7/13/2005 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
In the Ahhhnie movie End of Days, in the beginning the old apocalyptic preacher guy tried to nail the VIP with a Detachable magazine scoped SKS in some sort of synthetic stock.

ben
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Early in the movie "We Were Soldiers" a Viet Minh soldier blows a French soldier's head off with an SKS at close range.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:41:29 AM EDT
[#3]
The Rundown was great! Really fun movie!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Rundown was great! Really fun movie!

The Rock and Sean William Scott make a great "Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin" comedy team. I'd like to see those two make more movies.

On a side note, my son just finished filming "Gridiron Gang" in LA with The Rock (he does football stunt scenes). Said he was a pretty down-to-earth guy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#5]
in Tears of the Sun there are quite a few SKS to be seen.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top