Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » SKS
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2005 8:29:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2005 8:30:08 PM EDT by plinkereye]
Ive been trying to find a gas block for a sks for awhile now and just saw that Sarco inc sells SKS gas cylinders w/ the tube. Is the gas cylinder same as a Gas Block? If it is Ill be lucky to change out my corroded old sks gas block.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:50:04 PM EDT
I would assume it's the same. I cant imagine that anything else would be called a gas cylinder.

Page AK-47 » SKS
Top Top