Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/4/2003 4:23:11 PM EDT
Hi all, I know this is not an AK, but the gun takes AK mags, so I thought you all might know.  I got a preban SKS-D, sometimes called paratrooper, only it takes AK magazines.  The gun originally came this way.  

I need a stock for it?  The one on it is in very bad shape, anyone know where one can be had?  
thanks
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of those, I use the Advance Tech stock on mine.  They make one for the D model, or you can just open up the area where the mag goes in a bit with a dremel and use the standard one.  It works quite well, holds the action solid.  As far as an original stock, I don't know where you could find one.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top