Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 12:04:56 PM EDT
I'm just wondering who's going, who's been in the past, what's a must see, what's a must miss, etc., etc. This will be my first trip. Really looking forward to it.

Which industry partners from the AK side will have displays?

TIA

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to a couple in Dallas years ago and it kicks ass. It's like when you walk into the doors at the main hall, trumpets sound and your in disbelief that there could be that much coolness in one place, LOL.
Seriously, if you go, bring a small dolly and boxes for all the literature and goodies they give away, it's a lot like going trick or treating but with gun stuff.
The other cool thing is all the big name guys you get to bullshit with, my favorite was Gail McMillan and John Nosler. Gail got me into the long range thing for many, many years ...

P.S. Lucky bastard, wish I was going ...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:45:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Be sure and wear comfortable shoes. You have 13 miles of walking to do. This will be my 17th time. And I'm still like a kid in a candy store.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I do feel lucky getting to go. Cheap arifare, cheap hotel. Guns and gear. Paradise.

What's the story on pictures from the inside? No go?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:08:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top