Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/29/2003 5:00:59 AM EDT
Got an email from ORF yesterday.

Kits are due in within the next week.

If you want in on the first batch, get your deposit, etc. ready for mailing.

More details will follow soon.

Until then, I'm enjoying the beautiful weather on the Outer Banks!!!

KF

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:08:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Good news indeed Krink!  Thanks for the heads up.

I posted something similar in the General forum but I bet a bunch of people here did not get a chance to see so I think I need to hit it again.  A couple of weeks ago Krink, Todd and the fine folks at ORF invited me to the shop and gave me a fine damned tour.  They have to be the most down to earth and friendly people I have ever met.  We had not even know one another for 10 minutes and we were bullshitting like we were old friends.  I had a blast and was very impressed with the shop.  Thanks guys!  I hope I can return the hospitality sometime.  Let me know if you ever make it over to my AO and I will get the barley pops on ice.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Hop,

It was great meeting you and we had a great time at ORF.  I can't wait until Todd completes the indoor range and has machinegun rentals.  I can see all of us from the board showing up for some serious shooting!!!

KF
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:02:47 PM EDT
[#4]
What time frame are we looking at here?

Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:43:03 AM EDT
[#5]
But technicaly, being from Ohio or not, NC has the distinction of being the first in flight. I love reading the Ohio peoples whining and crying about it. I dont live in either so I dont care. But they take every oppurtunity to try and tell you that it is Ohio's award. hahah jack squat for Ohio, no recogniton, nothing for you at all cept for Drew Carrey hahahahahha
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top