Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 8:38:15 PM EDT
Hey folks,

I was just hoping that you could refresh me on the adjustment for the RSA trigger that causes the bolt to lock back every few rounds.  I've been enjoying my SEAK and just been dealing with the problem, now I want to fix it.  I remember the solution was posted on here a while ago, but can't find the thread.  I believe it had to do with the rearmost screw on the trigger, but when I adjusted it, it has had no effect.

Thanks in advance,

St
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:55:40 PM EDT
[#2]
The only SEAK threads dealing with problems that i can remember had to deal with the trigger not resetting. I had that happen to me. Now i am also getting the bolt stuck back problem. In one mag it occured 5 times. Anyone know what to look for? Is this caused by the RSA trigger?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:16:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#4]
At the beginning, mine wasn't bad.  I have around 1K rounds through it now and I get 5-10 per mag.  I guess I'll look into sending it back to ORF for a look-see.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#5]
My Polish builds with the RSA triggers DID that every so often.  Too much of me 'futsin' with the trigger.  I added black jack recoil buffers from RSA and every things a little smoother these days.  :)

Travis
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top