Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/21/2007 2:57:38 PM EDT
As the old saying:If you do me a good job and I'll tell a friend, do me a shitty job and I'll tell everybody and their brother!
:evil: dropped my no ban Arsenal Slr-105 of to have a threaded FSB installed when I got it back it was canted to the left to the point that with my laser bore sight I did not have enough adjustment to correct it. So I take it back to get it fixed. They accept it to fix it with a little attitude, but hey I paid for a job so I want it done right. When I call them about it (they never called me) to check on the status I was told it was ready and pick it up. I show up and was handed the rifle now canted the other way. I mention this the owner flicks the receipt ticket at me and he tells me I'm seeing things, 3 guys looked at it.... blah blah blah. so forget it! They wont ever get a dime of my money again! they can kiss my narrow lily white ass!
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2927/1000988he2.th.jpg
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks canted to me.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Easy, maybe all three guys were cross eyed.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#3]
if you want somthing done right you must do it yourself, more now than ever. pride in work seems dead 99% of the time anymore.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been in there and I will never go there again.  See the hometown comments.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=13&t=258192
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Shit, that is a BAD canting, too. Very obvious.

Totally unacceptable as well, of course.

Good on you for outing them. I'll always give someone a chance to fix things before I go telling anyone, but if they screw it up, screw it up again, and then just throw it in your face, they've got it coming.

And you know what...it's not hard to do. Not at all. I don't understand how someone could put the effort to doing that work and still screw it up, 'cause it's just so easy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I've seen a lot of wasr's that have less cant than that thing.....I'd be ready to kick some ass
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#7]
here their website :   www.azgunsetc.net/home_.html
and Email address if you want to let them know about their work: [email protected]

Thanks, Jeff
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 7:23:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm at the gunshow this weekend and will keep an eye out for them....and stay away.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:I mention this the owner flicks the receipt ticket at me and he tells me I'm seeing things, 3 guys looked at it.... blah blah blah.

Is this the guy who flicked the receipt at you?

I've sent them an email for ya.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:20:09 PM EDT
[#10]
yea thats him
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

img185.imageshack.us/img185/2927/1000988he2.th.jpg

Looks okay to me.  

Really, that is totally fucked.  Two chances to get it right, and still screwed it up.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I shoot an email out to the AZ attorney general and see what they have to say about this guy advertising a service that he is not willing to do the correct way. It's amazing how a call or letter from the AG can change the "attitude" of some of these kinds of assholes It will cost you nothing but a little time and maybe filling out a form on the internet, but will more than likely remedy the situation.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:I mention this the owner flicks the receipt ticket at me and he tells me I'm seeing things, 3 guys looked at it.... blah blah blah.

Is this the guy who flicked the receipt at you?

azgunsetc.net/images/Picture.jpg

I've sent them an email for ya.  

Dude, you're back!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#14]
I've been to that place a few times and dealt with the guy in the pic. He didnt seem very interested in customer service both times and his stuff was overpriced compared to other shops in the area (pistol parlor, chandler gun shop etc...). I've never gone back.

Dont know if the places I named do any smithing but their attitude is a helluva lot better and make me spend more than I originally planned to.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top