Other than that, not bad.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:05:37 AM EST
She's cute.

Oh, nice review.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 10:03:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:21:33 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dryflash3:

Bad idea in this forum. Would need to be posted in BOTD.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:
Needs hot gals in bikinis.

Way to go, Captain Killjoy...
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:21:11 AM EST
No shouldering of the brace ? What a joke
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:31:34 AM EST

View All Quotes
Needs hot gals in bikinis.

oh snap....
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:37:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/13/2013 5:39:55 AM EST by Adamp123]
The stock would force people to place their face on top of the dust cover? I hope you are kidding. As you say, this is intended for amputees. You are correct. If someone (with both arms) thinks this is a better alternative to a good single-point sling method, they are mistaken. However, there is nothing preventing someone from shouldering this setup and that is a far better method than both a single-point sling and the Weaver stance. If one shoulders the SB-47, is it a "loophole"? Maybe, but it is legal. Shouldering the SB-47 does not magically convert a legal pistol configuration into a NFA SBR through the change in technique of use and it will certainly not put your face on top of the dust cover. .
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:03:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By Adamp123:
The stock would force people to place their face on top of the dust cover? I hope you are kidding. As you say, this is intended for amputees. You are correct. If someone (with both arms) thinks this is a better alternative to a good single-point sling method, they are mistaken. However, there is nothing preventing someone from shouldering this setup and that is a far better method than both a single-point sling and the Weaver stance. If one shoulders the SB-47, is it a "loophole"? Maybe, but it is legal. Shouldering the SB-47 does not magically convert a legal pistol configuration into a NFA SBR through the change in technique of use and it will certainly not put your face on top of the dust cover. .
View Quote

I'm pretty sure that line was some good 'ol CYA.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:40:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/14/2013 5:18:36 AM EST by Adamp123]
Originally Posted By nightshade1:

View All Quotes

Read the last sentence of my post that you quoted. Anyone with two good arms who thinks that these braces are practical (in the way showed in the video) is mistaken. These braces are like the elephant in the room that everyone tries to ignore. They come up with the most asinine reasons as to why they are can't be shouldered, but just about everyone (with half of a brain) knows that it's possible. They can be shouldered and I am sure that 98% of the able-bodied people who purchase these will shoulder them.

ETA:

NO! LOOK!!!!! It's an illegal SBR!:

Oh, wait. That's just a pistol. Never mind.

Oh, the horror! Another illegal SBR!

Oops. Never mind... just another pistol (minus the VFG). But WAIT! It does not magically become an SBR when it touches the shoulder?!?!? That is so crazy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:43:06 PM EST

Read the last sentence of my post that you quoted. Anyone with two good arms who thinks that these braces are practical (in the way showed in the video) is mistaken. These braces are like the elephant in the room that everyone tries to ignore. They come up with the most asinine reasons as to why they are can't be shouldered, but just about everyone (with half of a brain) knows that it's possible. They can be shouldered and I am sure that 98% of the able-bodied people who purchase these will shoulder them.

ETA:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=1-azSGiCSF5FcM&tbnid=DmRfBy-GCvJ1FM:&ved=0CAUQjBw4Iw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fumaadw.bay.livefilestore.com%2Fy2p_C8MbsnXct3zVFGMe_zTtmlyGmFgHl0I1-UAcUdL02pfrM6AOOeExVwcSFKrIf6pP6vtKl10EVJgQ43­6KmPLShB9KekDyvGDmmnrK6IoEEnLnB3ecNnl36JPPw7z­xXrN%2Farpistol.JPG&ei=62SrUsOOCqLMsQSagIGoDg&psig=AFQjCNHfq9Q0JdlQJ_nYZr-tImEbwT3RYQ&ust=1387050603202015

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/IMG_1505.jpg

Oops. Never mind... just another pistol (minus the VFG). But WAIT! It does not magically become an SBR when it touches the shoulder?!?!? That is so crazy.
View All Quotes

ETA:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=1-azSGiCSF5FcM&tbnid=DmRfBy-GCvJ1FM:&ved=0CAUQjBw4Iw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fumaadw.bay.livefilestore.com%2Fy2p_C8MbsnXct3zVFGMe_zTtmlyGmFgHl0I1-UAcUdL02pfrM6AOOeExVwcSFKrIf6pP6vtKl10EVJgQ43­6KmPLShB9KekDyvGDmmnrK6IoEEnLnB3ecNnl36JPPw7z­xXrN%2Farpistol.JPG&ei=62SrUsOOCqLMsQSagIGoDg&psig=AFQjCNHfq9Q0JdlQJ_nYZr-tImEbwT3RYQ&ust=1387050603202015

I hope yours has an OAL over 26 inches.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:05:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/13/2013 7:09:38 PM EST by Adamp123]
Originally Posted By CGP2:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CGP2:

ETA:

I don't have one. That said, what's your point?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:20:36 PM EST
Top Top