Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/30/2005 1:04:24 AM EDT
I was just checking out Atlantic Firearms website on the Arsenal rifles( Is there a better place to get them?) and was looking at these two rifles. Other than the rail is there any difference? I am really new to AK's but know I like Bulgarian AK's over the others I have handled. The LOP on War saw pact stocks is too short for me.  Are the SA M7 A1's hard to find? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:09:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:16:53 AM EDT
[#2]
great gun(s)

Atlantic
Jensen Arms
(Templar has been mentioned many times)
and Las Vegas dealer i cannot recall the name. I bought from him and he was 100%. Let me know if you need his info

And the Warsaw stock is a tiny mother. It is the only thing I don't like about an otherwise awesome AK!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#4]
He loves the Tapco...
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top