Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2002 4:30:41 AM EDT
I've got an Romanian SAR-1. I'm thinking about selling/trading (maybe). I have the original stock set, the mags, and manuals. It currently has a black furniture set from Global Trades, recoil buffer. I have modified the trigger group to help with the trigger slap. Anyone have any idea what it would be worth? I'm thinking about getting an AR and wanted to get an idea of the value.

Thanks,
Andy
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:40:20 AM EDT
[#1]
AIM Surplus is selling them NIB for $279
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 5:22:58 AM EDT
[#2]
With the furniture and RSA FCG you could probably get $375 for the rifle.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 7:48:35 AM EDT
[#4]
check your mail! reply to [email protected]
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I would not sell.  It sounds like you have a great setup and you will regret selling it in the long run.  Save your pennies for the AR, but I would not sell the AK.
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#6]
My apologies to anyone who thought my SAR-1 was for sale. I was just trying to get an idea of what it's worth. Sorry for any misleading info. I like my SAR and not getting rid of it. Thanks guys for the info. I appreciate it.

Andy
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top