Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 9:06:42 AM EDT
I have an early SAR-1 that has a nasty case of triggerslap.  I know you can do some grinding on the trigger parts and fix it but I'd rather jusy slip in some new parts.  Can anyone direct me to the best place and reccomend which parts I need?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:26:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard good things about redstararms.com
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I put a Red Star Arms FCG in my SAR-1, it dropped right in, and has been perfect right from the get go, no adjusting necessary. I highly recommend it.

www.sportsmansguide.com has them for a good price.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Just three words.

"RED STAR ARMS"

www.redstararms.com

The Pig.

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Guys. Redstar Arms it is
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I put a Red Star Arms FCG in my SAR-1, it dropped right in, and has been perfect right from the get go, no adjusting necessary. I highly recommend it.

www.sportsmansguide.com has them for a good price.

I've been out to the sportsmansguide site and I find a "Powers Custom Adjustable AK-47 Trigger" (Item No. WX2-71572) but nothing that says RSA ??
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#6]

I've been out to the sportsmansguide site and I find a "Powers Custom Adjustable AK-47 Trigger" (Item No. WX2-71572) but nothing that says RSA ??

That's them...Powers Custom are the same folks that make the ones RSA sells.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That's them...Powers Custom are the same folks that make the ones RSA sells.

Got it and thanks !
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#8]
red star arms at sportsmens guide is what i did for my sar-2. its  awsome.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top