Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/8/2006 7:05:14 AM EDT
Last outing I had some problems with my SAR-2. Occasionally it would slip and let off a 3rd burst.  Pulled it apart and found that the previous owner had taken off too much when he did the trigger job and slap fix.  As fun as it was, I have removed the trigger.  I briefly considered adding metal with my mig welder but maybe not a good idea.  I need a new SAR-2 trigger only, not the entire group.

Anyone know where I can find only the century us made trigger?  I didn't notice if there is a difference between the ak74 and the ak47 trigger.  I don't feel like spending 60 bucks for the entire FCG.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:08:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Get a tapco g2 find them pretty easily.  They work in both 7.62 and 5.45.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:05:03 AM EDT
[#2]
you need a new disconect not trigger
unless the did some work on the top of the hammer (i have seen also )

a pic would help us see what they have messed with
i think global sells a new us sear for fairly cheap i would try that :)
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Whoops did I say sear, I meant the trigger hook...

The only thing he modified on the disconnector was the back of it, but the trigger hook has been modified for a light single stage pull.  Looks like too much was taken off (it's obvious that it was modified when you look at it).

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top