Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/3/2002 11:55:20 PM EDT
Any idea when the SAI Website will be up and running?  I would really like to see more pic's of their work.

Also, what is the status of the LEPG?  I have a SAR1 and I just traded another rifle for a SAM-7 Classic.  The LEPG would fit right in.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 4:56:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a nice two hour conversation last night with Gary.  He is extremely back logged, but working very hard to get the work out.  That means that he is not going to be overly concerned with a website just yet.  I told him that people would rather see him pumping out guns than worry about a site just yet.  When he gets a little breathing room, I'm sure it will get back up.

No idea on the LEPG rifle, honestly didn't even come up in the converstion.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 5:09:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes he is back logged. I was suppose to have a rifle ready in April and still havent see it. But Im patently waiting. I know he is busy.Its getting to where I can't remember what I sent and what I was haveing done??? ha ha ...WD
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Is he working full time or part time at this?

themao

Got ice picks?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top