Link Posted: 7/29/2005 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Somebody say pot and guns?

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like an Afghan pic....wonder how much they smoke after operations
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Lumpy's photo post for today has Bulgarian Drug guys with AKs making convicts destroy fields of marijuana.

ben
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Lumpy's photo post for today has Bulgarian Drug guys with AKs making convicts destroy fields of marijuana.

ben

link?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ben

link?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=374497

Ben

*edit by Templar to hotlink*
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Brings back some old memories!
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

www.picyard.com/main/data/500/11pot_guns.jpg

Guy with the M4 resembles Mel Gibson...kinda.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#9]
The guy with the M4 looks pretty darn  "Gringo" North American to me.  i.e. U.S. citizen.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

"What remind you of you're days with the DEAD rabbit?????"
Super Trooper's movie Haha.....
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#11]
"Ukrainian special forces (L) stands guard while a convict destroys illegal marihuana plants in Snezhnoe"

Ukrainian, Bulgarian... they both end in 'ian'... close enough :)

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:35:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Did the Ukranian police ever get the memo that says they have to sell that weed in order to get paid this month?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IT'S CAR RAMROD!

Farva.

ben
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Looks like Bulgarian (notice the Bulgarian AK74 with brown magazine) guy, probably SF based on his flight suit, and American SOF, based on his equipment (SPEARS/BALCS body armor is dead give away).
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:41:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jicky,I used to be on a raid team.We eradicated alot of weed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?

Why not,it was my job.I did'nt make the laws but I risked my life to enforce them.Some People don't see anything wrong with smoking weed,some People don't see anything wrong with cooking meth.I'm not going into all of the nasty places my job took me,but I've seen the long term effects of drug use on People and I don't wish that on anyone.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Guy with the M4 resembles Mel Gibson...kinda.

dvd burners forced him to get a day job.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:53:21 AM EDT
[#19]
I thought hemp production (for canvas, paper, rope) was OK in eastern Europe?  Though IIRC those plants look like they're more for smoke than the tall tree-like low THC hemp plants.  You could smoke an entire acre of the fiber production weed & only get a bad headache, no buzz.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 10:21:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Those are Hash plant marijuana....short stocky plants....they dont really smoke weed over there....they make hash out of it to smoke. The huge tall plants you see(which dont grow in that part of the land) are Sativa. Hash plants are Indica. Schools out boys and girls.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Those are Hash plant marijuana....short stocky plants....they dont really smoke weed over there....they make hash out of it to smoke. The huge tall plants you see(which dont grow in that part of the land) are Sativa. Hash plants are Indica. Schools out boys and girls.

Any idea on how they collect the resins from the plants to make hash?  I think I heard once that they send people through the fields with special clothes on and then scrap the resin from the clothing.  Don't know if that's true or not though.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#22]
tapeo theres 2 ways they make hash. One they rub the flowers in the palm of there hands and the resins builds up pretty quick. Then the roll it into balls to dry. the other way is to let the plant dry then rub the plants on a real fine mesh cloth and the resins fall thru, they mix a little water with it t make it stick together. they use the first method in that part of the world...Lebanon and the surropunding areas use the second method. Theres no way anybody could run thru a field of 3 foot tall plants(they would have to be midgets) and get the resins built up on any type of clothing LOL. Thats a BS story from someone who just doesnt know or is just plain stupid. Its strictly a done by hand job(Ok no jokes :))
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks for info Old Troop.  Yeah running through the fields story sounded a little far fetched to me when I heard it.  Damn those stoners... they just can't get their stories straight!
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Thanks for info Old Troop.  Yeah running through the fields story sounded a little far fetched to me when I heard it.  Damn those stoners... they just can't get their stories straight!

Thats it? They can't even get their own lives straight!

Ben
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey, some people like that life and love to wrry about having their crops takem by the DEA or the Russian version.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats it? They can't even get their own lives straight!

Ben

Not entirely true.  I've got a good friend who smokes fairly often and is currently getting his PhD at Columbia, married, Fullbright Scholar, speaks fluent madrin chinese and german (he's a whitey originally from southern IL), etc.  Let's take a good look at what alcohol can do to people's lives.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember you mentioning it  awhile back..That's why I quoted that Super Trooper movie line.. Something similar was said in it and they were all cop's..You'd just have to have seen it..I wasnt implying that you do drug's or anything illegal..Peace
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Personally I have nothing against it. Its a waste of tax payers money to fill up the jails with pot smokers. Alcohol cause 1000 times the problems of pot........get rid of booze. Some of you confuse "stoners" with people who get up everyday and go to work. Plus the medical benefits are proven and many. Smoking weed has never killed anybody....you cant over dose on it. Its a damn weed for gods sake...smoke all that shit you can.......keep the weed population down
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey Jicky,I got a laugh out of your reply,no harm done.

Tapeo,There are People who can handle it and there are many more who can't,I've known People who could use Crank as a tool.They used it to stay alert and when they had the chance to get some sleep they could,at the same time I knew People who could'nt function without it.One of the big problems with Pot is you don't always know where it came from,what its laced with and who is profiting from it.

Oldtroop,I don't know of anyone who has died from smoking Pot either,but I've seen alot of People completely ruin their lives with it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Did they ruin their lives just smoking pot.....or were they into taking any damn thing they can get their hands on. Ive never in my life met one person who "ruined" thier lives smoking weed. Ive seen alcohol ruin peoples lives. As for pot ruining someones life...theres a hell of alot more to it than that. They would probably be failures no matter what they choose to do. Those type of people will use any drug available...just because they smoke weed dont say its weed that ruined their lives.....its the speed and other chemicals that ruin their lives. If the guy is an alcoholic and smokes weed....its not the weed that does them in...its the alcohol. Dont forget...our president was a drug user.....and when I say drug user I dont consider pot a drug, but George was into speed and coke....the real drugs.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Oldtroop,I'm not going to debate this with you,you obviously have strong feelings about Pot and I dis-agree.The best we can do is agree to dis-agree and leave it there.I will tell you a couple of ways I've seen People ruin their lives because of their dependence on Pot smoking.Many of them were,as you suspected,loosers who were in a high speed downhill spiral anyway.A few were professional People who lost very good jobs due to random drug tests,and a few more were actually involved in Industrial accidents,drug tested,failed and fired.Its hard to get a decent job with with a drug conviction or a documented drug offense.
As for GW Bush,I seriously doubt he still does coke and speed.We all have a past,myself included.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Johno, I'm going to agree with you in that no one should be under the infulence of any drug be it pot, alcohol (yes, it is a drug and and physically addictive one at that), herion, or even cold medicine while doing industrial jobs, flying airplanes, air traffic controllers, etc.  I am going to agree with Old Troop however in the comparison of alcohol to marijuana.  There is no comparison to be made.  Alcohol is a far more serious drug period.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#33]
True,and around here,DUI is a serious offense,and alcohol is also detected in random drug tests.The big difference between alcohol and pot is,alcohol is legal and as I stated earlier,I did'nt make the laws it was just my job to enforce them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:01:42 PM EDT
[#34]
YA.........I vas jus followink orders. Hum does that sound like youve heard it before.....Johno....Im just messin with you but whenever I hear those words I shudder, we all should.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Johno, I'm certainly not blaming you for this country's f*cked up "drug war".  I do understand your position and that it's your job.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:10:03 PM EDT
[#36]
=)-- ~~~
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:31:00 AM EDT
[#37]

It being your job is  not an excuse.  There is no legal provision in the constitution for the criminalization of marijuana (or other drugs.)  Thus they are rights "retained by the people or the states".  

So, any fed who works in the drug war, is violating people's rights whenever he busts them.

Violating people's constitutional rights, however, when done under "color of law" is a felony.

I think its appropriate to condemn criminals who waste time destroying people's lives, and the call it "just doing their jobs".

Its just as criminal as the ATF weenies who take guns away from people and arrest people for legal firearms.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:14:39 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
It being your job is  not an excuse.  There is no legal provision in the constitution for the criminalization of marijuana (or other drugs.)  Thus they are rights "retained by the people or the states".  

So, any fed who works in the drug war, is violating people's rights whenever he busts them.

Violating people's constitutional rights, however, when done under "color of law" is a felony.

I think its appropriate to condemn criminals who waste time destroying people's lives, and the call it "just doing their jobs".

Its just as criminal as the ATF weenies who take guns away from people and arrest people for legal firearms.

Damn Don,thats an intersesting way of looking at things!So you think that every LEO and DEA agent in this Country should be arrested,prosecuted and sent to prison for Constitutional Rights Violations?Have you ever thought about moving to Amsterdam?

I'm not actively involved in Law Enforcement anymore,but you have me thinking about going back in.Sounds like there is still alot of work to be done.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:38:09 AM EDT
[#39]
... ... ... Calm down now !! ...
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:50:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Note to self..
1. Dont discuss drug issue's..
2. Dont discuss religious issue's..
3. Dont discuss political issue's..

Huh three D....................
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:53:30 AM EDT
[#41]
DonGalt is nothing more that a DU lover that makes his rounds on all the discussion boards to sow his hate toward the establishment.  He hates the government, the military, law enforcement, and anyone that supports the belief that our country needs a wakeup call and a return to morals commensurate with a law-abiding, God fearing country.  He's the type that wants to lay the blame for 9-11 on the shoulders of the American People, not the fanatics that were actually responsible.

As a 4 year veteran of the US Army, I take offense to any comment against the military that he makes.

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:57:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:59:12 AM EDT
[#43]
I am very Liberal on some issues and a Staunch Conservative on other issues ...

I'm not a Damn Democrat on anything !! ...
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:01:43 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
... ... ... Calm down now !!

Hey! Has some partying helped you come to terms with that funny pistol grip?

Whatever man, it's cool.
[Henry Rollins]Don't justify your complacency to me!

I must admit ... I party to forget ... It's just not working !!! ...
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:15:46 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
DonGalt is nothing more that a DU lover that makes his rounds on all the discussion boards to sow his hate toward the establishment.  He hates the government, the military, law enforcement, and anyone that supports the belief that our country needs a wakeup call and a return to morals commensurate with a law-abiding, God fearing country.  He's the type that wants to lay the blame for 9-11 on the shoulders of the American People, not the fanatics that were actually responsible.

As a 4 year veteran of the US Army, I take offense to any comment against the military that he makes.

hope you enjoyed making me shudder
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Very well said!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Well guys I didnt really start the thread as a pro-anti stance on anything.....I thought the photo with the front sight of the krinkov showing was pretty cool. I am pro marijuana...Im against all chemical drugs. Now that we have that straightened out does any body else have any cool pics of soldiers/freedom fighters with AKs and its variants.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Thanks for the troll alert..Good to hear from you Red you been busy??? Havent seen you in awhile...

ETA Thanks for the pic Old Troop it is a cool pic..
And Kevin as well nice pic..
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:46:09 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

All the more reason why we should all be Libertarians!  Honestly, I'm surprised that the Libertarian party hasn't grown in size.  There seems to be plenty of disillusioned conservatives and liberals out there that could fill their ranks.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Oh boy.. I'm gonna go get popcorn, better yet I'm going shooting see ya'll in another thread...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top