Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/14/2005 8:41:59 AM EDT
Have any of you guys seen the Russian Book on AK's?  It is written in Cyrilic AND English.  I was wondering how this book and Tokoi's compare to each other?  Thanks for any info.

Barry
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Has no one seen this book?  Is it that rare?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:10:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Its a good book, but the main problem is that it mostly has experimental models and such.. Doesnt give any close up details, markings, doesnt go into the other foriegn models that well, etc...   The Tokoi book is still the bible for AK pics.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Stott.  I have a copy of Tokoi on the way.  I look forward to gettingit!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Where did you get it from? Price?    
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:37:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought it from a member on here.  it is in like new condition for $100 shipped.  Supply and demand.

Barry
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top