Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/5/2010 7:54:55 PM EDT
I have a SLR-107UR with a 4-piece muzzle device.  

A guy on Akfiles is selling Russian AKSU drop cases that he says are 21 inches long.  Anyone know if this will fit my rifle?  I don't have my rifle handy so I can't measure it.  He said a Draco was a too tight fit but as I remember those are a smidge longer than the normal Krink.  Are the bulgy drop cases longer than 21 inches?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have mine handy to measure, either, but I know my Krink will fit inside a Condor Sling Pack and my Draco won't. The Draco has an AR type birdcage FH while the Krink has a 4-pc.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a SLR-107UR with a 4-piece muzzle device.  

A guy on Akfiles is selling Russian AKSU drop cases that he says are 21 inches long.  Anyone know if this will fit my rifle?  I don't have my rifle handy so I can't measure it.  He said a Draco was a too tight fit but as I remember those are a smidge longer than the normal Krink.  Are the bulgy drop cases longer than 21 inches?

It should fit. Mine is 19.5" with the stock folded, and almost 29" with the stock unfolded.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top