Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2007 11:37:17 AM EDT
Anyone purchased one of these? I saw one on AIM's site and thought it looked like a nice rifle for the money but wanted the experts opinion before purchaseing.
ETA: Can these be fitted with folders? Also do ALL AK mags work as well?
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested too, been trying to keep my eyes peeled for a review, but have yet to see anything.
Link Posted: 4/7/2007 7:41:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one and like it.  

It has a few rough edges around the magazine well & catch and some of my 20 rnd magazines get "stuck".  It is also much lighter than my Yugo underfolder.
Link Posted: 4/8/2007 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the review Cav.
Link Posted: 4/8/2007 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have one and like it.  

It has a few rough edges around the magazine well & catch and some of my 20 rnd magazines get "stuck".  It is also much lighter than my Yugo underfolder.

Are the triggers better in these than in a regular romanian? What about other parts?
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered one last friday
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Are the triggers better in these than in a regular romanian? What about other parts?

I have never shot a "regular" romanian but there is nothing spectacular about the rifle's trigger.

The first thing I did before shooting the rifle was replace the cheap grip & buttstock.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine came in yesterday, and I sent it back for a refund today. They look and feel like shit.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top