Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 1:56:47 PM EST
By the time I get around to getting the money in the next week or so the Arsenal for 499 will probably be gone, so I'm pretty sure I will be deciding between these two. I already have a Yugo M70 AB2 and am pretty impressed with it, minus the barrel that was dirtier than hell but it cleaned up well so I can't complain too much. Anyways, what would you get between these two? Both around 500.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:01:43 PM EST
If I were getting a second rifle and since I already have an m70 I would either find a fixed stock m70, amd65 or get the arsenal sgl20 - if the arsenal deal was gone I would get one of the other two or even buy a parts kit and find someone to build it but it seems like thats a pricey option.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:59:44 PM EST
I went through the same dilemma. I bought a M70AB2 before the elections, when they were priced right. I later had the option of choosing between a Lancaster "G-code" with a triangular side-folder, or a Yugo M70B. I bought the Lancaster because I figured the side-fold option may get banned again. It's a nice gun, but in hindsight, it would be nice to have a complimentary set of Yugos. The thing that bugs me is that I bought my wife a nice MAK-90 with "traditional-style" walnut furniture, and I am stuck with two folders. If you don't have at least one "traditional" AK in your collection it will eat a hole in your psyche, and make you feel inferior.

As a bonus, the Yugos come with teak furniture, and most clean up beautifully.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:32:11 PM EST
I'd bet you can still get an Arsenal in a week...

Maybe
Top Top