Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 12:34:20 PM EDT
Anyone own one of these guns, or have any opinions on them? Also would a standard stock & pistol grip fit on one without modifications? I dont like dumbhole stocks

edit to add is 650.00 a good price for a new one?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#3]
are they as reliable as an SAR1?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]
SGN had an excellent write up comparing the 7.62x54r and the 7.62NATO Romanian "Dragonovs".  The '54R version was more reliable IIRC. THe synopsis was that a trained marksman with skill would be a deadly threat @ 750-800yds with one. The test rifles that he was sent came with 8x42 scopes...think they came from SOG. Overall good review of the rifle. One thing that was stressed about the 54R version was that quality "match" ammo can be troublesome to find. The author(Kokalis I think?) mentioned some Lapau 54R and Wolf 200gr brass cased ammo that I have never seen or heard of. The Wolf brass cased stuff gave real impressive results!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top