Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2009 4:21:01 PM EST
I recently traded my brother for a AK he bought some years ago and never fired. Its a Romak 992 5.45x39 AK. To my understanding these started out as single stack magazine rifles. This one has OOW of Ohio on the bottom and has a muzzle break permently attatched along with some US parts installed inside. Beautiful set of Laminate furniture on it no Butthole stock. I was curios as to the reliability and durability of these compared to current AK-74's being offered. I fired 20 rounds through it and was right on target. I then had a little fun and bumped fired 25 out of it about a hour ago. All function was 100%. Thanks for the info. I tried to do a search but all the topics I found on here are archived or google search topics were all too old to pull up and decent background info. I was wondering if this is a keeper or should I be on the lookout for another quality AK-74. Any personel experiences or info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 3:27:58 AM EST
http://www.gunsnet.net/Linx310/ used to have the best info here however, I am having trouble opening this link today.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:36:58 AM EST
i have a romak 992 i got for 150$ it is still single stack and the threads for the FS have been milled off . i am also surprised how well mine fires it has never jammed but i can only put 10 rounds through it at a time . i would really like to see some pictures of yours. i have not had the time or the balls to cut the housing to accept double stack clips
Top Top