Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/9/2006 11:20:57 AM EDT
Just curious what is a good price to pay for a 1999 Romak 2 with 7 mags?  I am going to look at it tomorrow and I am sure that it will have neutered bayo lug and permanently attached brake and I may be able to live with that if the price is right.  What should I offer on this 99% rifle?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I got my Romak 2 on auction arms website for $320+15 shipping+20 for the FFl.....its one of the best ak's that I have... never jamed after 1500 rounds ,all the gun came with that I got was one 10rd mag and a sling...........so $355 or just a lil over ....this is the best romanian ak you can buy
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top