Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 10:56:19 AM EDT
How do I remove the folding stock and reciever block from a SAM7-SFC?  I looked at it and there is no obvious screws holding it on and it doesn't look like it has been welded.  Anyone have a clue how to remove it?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't Do It, Man...For God's Sake...Don't Do It!  

You've got a classic there.  But, to answer your question, I don't have the slightest idea.  

When you sell that thing, buy two AKs with fixed stocks!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:14:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree, it isn't worth it so I am selling it.  I don't understand why they didn't build a milled reciever that can take a side folder directly like Firing Line did.  At least then I could mod a Russian poly folder to fit.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#3]
You can talk to Firing Line.  They managed to get a set of that folding hardware and installed it on a milled Norinco receiver.  I asked them about it and they described it to me, but I don't remember what they said.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top