Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2003 4:55:42 PM EDT
Romo kit- $140
OOW reciever- $60
Pins & American FCS guts- $40 (appx)
Drill press (on sale from Sears- $60

The folder is pinned as is the slant comp and the bayo lug. Inshallah with the '04 sunset, I'll pull the pins and be good :)

I'll admit, its ass ugly, but it shoots true and it sure was cheap.

Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks great.  It took more mechanical skills than I have to put one together.  But I applaud your efforts.  I like the look of the Romanian kits (from Interordnance? ).

I thought about buying a kit just to get the parts I need to convert my SAR to an underfolder (with a pinned stock).

Congrats on the Effort!!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Look's much better than my first attempt!!

Mike
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#3]
You are going to put a finish on it right? If you do that, you will have a very fine home built rifle.  Looks like you did a good job as is though, not that I would know...
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#4]
where did you get that kit from?
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 10:33:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Inter-ord. They're back ordered currently.

Great gun. Makes me wish they'd do a Class III amnasty so I could buy the naughty bits for her.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top