Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/12/2007 5:15:53 PM EDT
I recently purchased a Yugo underfolder and the rear site is a little off. The site runs a little diagonal and isn't straight inline with the bore. How do I correct this? I really don't want to send it back to century for them to correct, but I will if I have to.

Link Posted: 8/12/2007 5:30:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Make them send you a call tag and send it back...they might ba a little more careful in their QC if more people sent inferior workmanship back instead of fixing it themselves.  Just my .02.  Sorry about the rifle, BTW.

MBR
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like it is more than what you think.

It looks like the trunnion might be canted.
Send it back
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looks like it is more than what you think.

It looks like the trunnion might be canted.
Send it back

I'm thinking the same however, go shoot it and see how it works. Could always trade out the rear sight for a Krebs fixed peep site.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top