Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/7/2003 8:12:25 AM EDT
All,

Went up an visited the folks at Rapid Fire yesterday.  Had a great visit and got to catch up on old times.

Saw Mike's "Bandsaw" finger and though it looks like he damned near sawed it off, he is recovering well.  Well enough that he was working on AKs in the Build Room.  He had a special project in the works, but would not give me any details.  Said everyone else knows about it, but I would have to wait.

Got to spend a couple hours there and saw all the neat stuff they were working on.  The Rapid Fire "HK" line has really kicked into high gear.  The new RF-21s are simply "Kick Ass."  If anyone was wanting to move up into a next generation Belt Fed, then this is something you may want to consider.

Saw Todd working on the Rapid Fire 1919 product line.  He was working on a bunch of 8mm conversions.  I talked to him for awhile but didn't want to keep him too long from the Bridgeport.  The 1919s are racked and stacked waiting for someone to take them home.  I saw the new "laser cut" barrel shrouds....once again....Kick Ass.  

Not sure how many more kits will make it into the country....if you were thinking about adding one to your collection, I think I would move pretty soon.

Before I left Chuck presented me with a bottle of Kentucky's Finest....

Take care and hope to see all of you at Knob Creek.

KF

Link Posted: 8/7/2003 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
 Yeah, the contents of that there bottle came from across the river.

Actually I'm the one with the connection(Guy on the left in the Afrika Korps hat)If you imbibe, let me know and we can probably arrange for a few pints to make their way to ya Campy.

If I can't attend the next bullet fest, I will send along to you anyways.

Chuck
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

lmao! nice bottle, but i'll bet it came from across the reever...i'll bet the guy with the beard has a cuz' over in covington that can get ahold of anything from dynamite to womenz!!!

Todd says fuck you Campy! He'll be glad to build you a reverse opperating system AK. Guaranted for one shot...........

Mike
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top