Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/15/2004 10:20:57 AM EDT
I placed an order with them several weeks ago and I have received nothing. I don't mind waiting but I am starting to wonder sinced I can't seem to get them to answer their phone. The funny thing is that I have recived many other things that i have ordered from others a week after I ordered from RPBUSA.com. I just want my muzzle brake.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#1]
wow i never had a problem with them,
i hope this gets resolved for you.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this a holiday in GA or something? It can't be lunch time still... I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to ordering muzzle brakes... My first try was with precise innovations and I guess my order got lost in all the paper work.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I finally got my muzzle brake from them... I have to say it was worth the wait... It looks much better than others I've seen. The quality is great!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't take pics yet and it is driving me nutts! I am thinking of getting a dig cam but I hate to spend the money when I think about the PK-AS I want to get... What to do?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't take pics yet and it is driving me nutts! I am thinking of getting a dig cam but I hate to spend the money when I think about the PK-AS I want to get... What to do?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top