Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 9:15:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/6/2004 9:35:23 AM EST by Pave]
....What else could I do?:

....'Ole Pave is pleased that he can finally stand for a few hours at a time......so, the Florida Room needs a "redo"....OK....Mamma's surprise Mother's Day "present" (she's out of town until Friday)....rip the porch apart...replace the screens and repaint inside and out....with me still? The "cats" are behaving and I'm "touching-up" the paint......so, having been banned from the "favorite hang" since Monday, I let them all out while I completed the project...well, I decided to put another coat of flat white on the shelf that runs around the porch.....slobber it on, whistle while you work , listen to C/W music, drink beer, etc....look behind me and there is a cat, very content, but, sitting in the very wet, white paint.....hmmmmmmm, don't panic....."here boy"....."bite me says he" and off he runs.....white foot prints down 30' of carpet and a panicked wet-butt slipped hard left turn on the tile when he got there.....'ya had to see it! Bwahahahahaha! God gave us animals in our stewardship, but I gotta' tell you; as pissed as I could be cleaning while up the mess...all I can do is ROTFLMAO at my own stupidity......doah!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:10:31 AM EST

"bite me!" hehehe yep, he's a cat!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:08:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Pave:
listen to C/W music,

I think I found the problem. Your cat loves the Blues.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:27:53 PM EST
You know Pave..I alway's have to read you're thread's just to see what you're into next...It's alway's something too make ya go HMMMM...
Top Top