Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 5:34:37 PM EDT
I just wanted to post a quick range report on my new Kobra Gunsite that I got for Christmas....I got the EKP-8-02 model. I had to take it to the range twice to sight it in, the first time I was too stupid to be able to adjust it properly...once I retrieved my head out of my ass today and sighted it in, it worked excellent.....I was able to get groups about the size of a paper plate at 100 yds....pretty good for the cheap Russian ammo I was using....at about 30 yds, it held a group of about the size of a baseball....alot of that is probably due to the fact that like I said, the ammo was cheap, and My eyes aren't what they used to be...I can definately hit "angle of mofo" at 100 yds with it, and get the sight on target very quickly....I'm extremely happy with it...Also the different reticles are helpfull depending on different senarios of use...IE; long range ,versus close in, room-to- room fighting.(hell, I'll never fight with it, but I'm sure that's what the original designers were intending for it!) To sum it all up, I highly recommend this little gunsight...I wouldn't hesitate to put it on my AR-15, If I could find a mount that I could put this one on and use it on the AR. It seems very durable, the dot is quite bright, and adjustable. It's waterproof...batteries are cheap..the mount is rock-solid...what else could I ask for? It's definately an excellent upgrade to the iron sights...See Ya!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:34:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.freedomoptics.com/comersus/store/images/Kobra_leftfront_800.jpg

Freedom Optics

That's exactly what I want, but I want to use a similar mount with the optic I already have!!!!.......I wish I could find just the mount, but haven't yet..I'm sure it'll come out eventually...Thanks alot for the pic and link though....
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top