Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/26/2005 3:37:41 PM EDT
I saw a stamped MAK90 that appears to be folding stock ready. The receiver has a hole in the rear on the sides with somewhat of a star pattern plug in it on both sides. I could'nt get a good look at the trunion but it currently has the wood buttstock with the two screws at the top for the tang. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if this model is readily adaptable for the underfolding stock. If so, would I have to find a specific maker for the underfolder or are they all the same? TIA.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:25:56 PM EDT
Check out this:


Luckily, I found a chinese made stock. I am not certain if the european would have worked.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:41:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:39:40 PM EDT
The stock for a Bulgy typeIII is basically the same as the Chinese.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:53:08 AM EDT
Excellent link.

Priced right is always a "relative" term.

Now where to find a Bulgy typeIII folding stock? Might be easier to find than a Chinese.

Thanks for the help Guys!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:14:31 PM EDT
No problem. I had fun getting it together.

I got mine for $340 with an Ironwood stock but that was the only us part. There was one for sale at the last gunshow for $450. The prices are going up.
Top Top