Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/8/2004 6:16:52 PM EDT
I've got a Maadi MISR that I would like to upgrade a bit. I was thinking of replaceing the shitty fire control group to eliminate the trigger slap, refinishing the rifle, and replacing the stock. Does anybody know about how much a new fcg costs? Are compatible folding stocks available?

Also, the mag well seems a bit tight, causing difficulty when I reload. Can something be done to fix this?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 2:53:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Does anybody know about how much a new fcg costs?

We charge $65.00, installed for the RSA;s.

Are compatible folding stocks available?

You have a couple choices, one is the Romanian side folder. The other is an ACE. They both will mount in the existing stock trunion. The ACE will give you one more US part. We have some of the Romanian folders in stock for $35.00 each. The ACE stock with adapter block will cost around $125.00 or so. Their site seems to be down right now.

Refinishing

We offer there types. One is the grey park for $70.00. The second is our "Blark", a black parkerize for $85.00. And the third is moly over park for $125.00.

Hope this helps,

Mike
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top