Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/28/2013 6:01:44 AM EDT
I was debating purchasing a 410 semi and had been looking primarily at the SGL41-61 but noticed that the IZ570 is about $200 less.  Being new to this type of platform can someone help me understand the differences?

Is it more then just furniture?
Thanks
Newwbie
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:26:19 AM EDT
[#1]
922R law makes it illegal to import any firearm from overseas other than in a standard sporting configuration. The IZ is the original import version from Russia and the SGL is the version that Arsenal inc. has converted to an "assault" configuration with a pistol grip, high cap magazine, new trigger group and AK handguards. Basically you're paying $200 so the gun looks more like and AK and less like a sporting shotgun. I hope I made sense, if not, maybe someone can explain it better.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top