Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:01:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 10:02:03 AM EDT by heckler65]
What receiver thickness are the Vector arms underfolders ? and i have heard that certain early receivers like the Ohio Ord. are not as good or vice versa. the Vector I have is marked ITM Arms Co. Cleveland, Ohio. Can some one give me the low down and education on all this ? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:08:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 10:08:43 AM EDT by clange]

Originally Posted By heckler65:
What receiver thickness are the Vector arms underfolders ? and i have heard that certain early receivers like the Ohio Ord. are not as good or vice versa. the Vector I have is marked ITM Arms Co. Cleveland, Ohio. Can some one give me the low down and education on all this ? Thanks in advance.

Thats an OOW receiver, and IIRC they are slightly thicker than 1mm.

Most of the issues with them are build related, so if its was built right and functions right then no worries. The other issue is they are not fully heat treated. Nothing you can do about that now, but i doubt you'll ever wear it out regardless.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:20:40 PM EDT
OOW receivers on the average are about 1.2 mm thick.......and there is nothing wrong with them.

the rumor I have read is that VECTOR made some with jokin' receivers, but they stopped, and went back to OOW.........I don't know if it's true or not, but that is the rumor I have read
Top Top