Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/31/2005 4:07:56 PM EDT
Do you know if the buttstock on the SA M7 carbine is US made?  It doesn't look like a Bulgarian piece, but it isn't marked.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:15:41 PM EDT
[#2]
nevermind.....i forgot it is milled
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#3]
milled only needs 4 without a foreign made brake 5 with
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#4]
i still remembered before you showed up alice in wonderland.....I need some credit here
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:23:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i still remembered before you showed up alice in wonderland.....I need some credit here

sorry didn't see your edit
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't worry 1Gunner..  all that extra hair prevents his brain from getting sunburned.  It happens to those of us who don't put our barber shop money into guns.

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Don't worry 1Gunner..  all that extra hair prevents his brain from getting sunburned.  It happens to those of us who don't put our barber shop money into guns.

shaving and hair's cut are for people with real job's
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and for people who don't want to look like a hippie.....  You know, thinking about it, is that you on the cover of this month's Mother Earth News.  Some thing about tactical sandals or something?  What was it now?    
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and for people who don't want to look like a hippie.....  You know, thinking about it, is that you on the cover of this month's Mother Earth News.  Some thing about tactical sandals or something?  What was it now?    

no it was life
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

well I be.....Longboat!   Been a while since I seen you post man, how goes things......get that side plate going for your project?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:52:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Sure have 1Gunner, been real busy with work and home...  Thanks for the welcome back.

Sorry to step on your post Bradd_D.  See what happens when too many Virginians are online at once.  It is like a little family reunion.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Sorry to step on your post Bradd_D.  See what happens when too many Virginians are online at once.  It is like a little family reunion.

It's cool with me.  There's an answer in there somewhere.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top