Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/16/2005 4:12:02 PM EDT
I waited so long fo my no- ban romanian to show up that I told the dealer I'd by the rommy side folder he had on the shelf and just pay the difference between the two.

Anyway, what I'd like to know is, what other folding stocks will fit on her? How hard would it be to put an underfolder on? Can I switch to a wood butt if i had the inclination at a later date??

Thanks guys.

Dirty deeds....done dirt cheap

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#1]
An underfold is a pain, you have to drill a big hole on both sides of the receiver...
A romanian side foder is easy...
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
And no, you can't switch between an underfolder and fixed, unless you use the FAC abortion, which I feel guilty even mentioning.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top