Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 10:50:29 AM EDT
Im gonna go to the store this weekend and see about buying a WASR-10, I was just wondering on a Century WASR-10 who's receiver do they use?  Century doesnt make there own receivers do they?  Or are they getting the receivers from somewhere else?

Also, I was thinking about picking up an Arsenal SA-M7 because they are built on a milled receiver, but was wondering if anyone else uses a milled receiver.

LMK, thanks.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#1]
The wasr is built on a romanian receiver the receiver is drilled out to take high cap mags ...this is done only because of the sporting clause law meaning that the receiver can only be imported in single stack form .......but the receivers are Romanian
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Also, I was thinking about picking up an Arsenal SA-M7 because they are built on a milled receiver, but was wondering if anyone else uses a milled receiver.

LMK, thanks.

There are alot of milled reciever AKs still in service today,the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan,several of the new AKs shipped to Iraq were milled reciever AKs bought from Bulgaria and alot of the local Militias in the former Soviet Union still use type IIIs.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top