Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/5/2005 6:33:12 PM EDT
What size e-clips go on the trigger/hammer pins? I can't find any metric ones and the closest thing I can find is a 7/32" which is a little big but works with a little squeeze. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the metric size for sale if you need any. Im asking 20 cents each in lots of 10. I had them posted on the EE a while ago, Ill have to bump it soon to bring it back up. I found a supplier that had the correct size, but the minimum order was 400 clips, so thats why I have them for sale. I also found them for sale at Lowes, but they wanted $1.50 for 2. Let me know if you need any.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
7/32 works for me.  Got 100 of them for something like 3.50 shipped.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top