Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/28/2006 12:56:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 12:56:57 PM EDT by mach6]
I was planning on going to Bulgaria a couple of months ago and wanted to pick up a couple. unfortunately, that trip fell through. So now I'm wondering will we ever be able to buy these stocks? Of course, K-Var is very careful about what parts they sell and more importantly for how much, so as not to hurt Arsenal rifle sales. That's understood. So anyone have any perspective here?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:14:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:53:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mach6:
I was planning on going to Bulgaria a couple of months ago and wanted to pick up a couple.

Dont you would be able to find any either.. People are still using horse drawn carts there; They dont have the funds to blow on AK parts....

Hell, even in Germany (where they do have money to blow) there are only a handful of stores in the entire country that sell that kind of thing.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:37:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:24:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RS39:
YOur next best bet is the riflestocks.com ACE model. Somebody around here had a post recently about putting one on a milled rec.

He'd have to get a milled block, either the big bulky one or the new hack the tang version. I did one of the hack the tangs the other day on a M-5 and it came out really good ...

Here's the hack the tang version:
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:07:32 PM EDT
Actually,
i go to BU often and had a few of these stock sets lined up directly from the factory. Long story. Anyway, the idea of using the milled cut-the-tang unit seems to make a lot of sense. Will explore that route. thanks for the advice, guys!
Top Top