Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/12/2005 7:40:49 AM EDT
 Had just recieved my Vector Underfolder from Atlantic.  Now, out of curiosity I noticed that the pol/plastic mag that came with the gun had no markings.  It looks like a Pro-mag.  Has anyone had any experiences with Pro-mags AK offerings?  Most of what I have handled from Pro-mag has been garbage.  I have seen them offered for around $14.00 or so on the net.  Just wondering so throwing this out to the collective.

Edit for spelling.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:59:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Recommend you search as there have been about 5 topics on this lately.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:02:19 AM EDT
[#2]
You are better off using it as a target than an actual magazine... I have never handled one of them just because they have so freaking poor ratings. I own Bulgy Waffles and they are A+ mags!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I accidently bought one at a gun show.  I did not know Pro-Mag made an OD green one.

I do know their Hi-Point mags suck real bad.  Oh well, I will give it a chance.  If it fails, use it for target practice.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I accidently bought one at a gun show.  I did not know Pro-Mag made an OD green one. ......

Does the mag have metal lock tabs on the front and back? Maybe have a green Valmet mag. Last I known, Pro-Mag only made black and Coyote brown mags.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#5]
They are making Tan,Brown,Green and clear and smoked now its getting harder to tell but allways look for the metal to be safe.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They are making Tan,Brown,Green and clear and smoked now its getting harder to tell but allways look for the metal to be safe.

someone should make a big "pro-mag recognition poster" with all sorts of warnings on it to keep the innocent from harm
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
someone should make a big "pro-mag recognition poster" with all sorts of warnings on it to keep the innocent from harm

Good idea!  kind of like those old dare posters identifiying drugs.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top