Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/4/2005 10:00:51 PM EDT
Going rate for a used 1000 rd fired bulg kit built krink on ohio ordnance rec,built buy troy? Gun looks very good over all and it was a .223 but it does not have the latch part that holds the stock to the side of reciever when folded,so it won't lock in folded position. Its sbred. I like to know avg price not including tax stamp for the sbred krink,so don't include sbr fee in your quote. Also price on new ones going for?
I saw the new m92 pic on inrange website they look like good and look like a good price. Only other ones I seen were on atlantic firearms.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:45:53 AM EDT
[#1]
well some people might same im nuts but between 1000-to 1200 depending on condition,atlantic is out much like everybody,so if you want one and found one buy one....
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#2]
They guy had a OO rec in .223 krink built by troy wants 1250.00 but ha 1000rds down it and no side lock latch for the sidefolder,looks great though.
He can build me one for 1150.00 providing he can get a kvar kit for what he was paying for them. Not had a chance to see his work yet and looks like in a week i will check his work out. Right now I am tempted to just get the troy built one which cost little more but its already done. its sbred so i would have to pay a sbr tax stamp fee. I hear the global trades rec are good so if I build one could build it on a 1.6 or 1mm rec. After seeing the msrp on kvar sight on the kit I am thinking not waiting and get the one he has rather then take a chance and kit being more then last one he bought and have to pay way more.

Also debating going the troy m92 krink route.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#3]
i just got  M92 and it is brand new. unfired. year of production 2003
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#4]
They have skyrocketed in value. Elite fire arms wants $1,900.00 for one, and I dont know of anyone else with them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
2005 krink kits for $491 shipped, I got mine.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i just got  M92 and it is brand new. unfired. year of production 2003

I want one of those M92's.   Want to build me an SBR.

I saw a FA Krink at a recent MG shoot.  The fireball it produced during the night shoot took your breath away!

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top