Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 6:01:13 PM EDT
I have about 4 of them Ibought years back.  I think a payed around $100 for them.  They are stamped with the arsenal markings on them.  I think the are from Tusla???  Thanks, Dave
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#1]
same price...until perhaps Tuesday. If more start flooding in, the price will plummet.

If you plan to sell them, sell them now!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Doubt more will come in. They are pre-ban already.

Remember, direct imports from Russia are not allowed because of the US-Russian Arms agreement.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#3]
DIRECT being the important phrasing. But if some were to be found in import friendly countries...that changes everything doesn't it?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I just recently picked up some dirt cheap AK74 bakelites.  I'm guessing they came into the country recently.  So I think the bakelites are allowed already, as long as they were manufactured before the AWB.  I'm beating that the price os 47 bakelites will stay high.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]
So are you guys saying it's Ok after the ban lifts to have mags shipped from overseas?  This crap is so confusing, US parts Versus imported parts, etc, that i quit trying to keep up with it long ago...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]
So....how much are they worth??????
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#7]
The Russian mags that are here are it. I e-mail a gentleman over there today and asked about the 60rd quad stack mags and 30rd mags for the AK-74M and AK-100 series. He said "Russia arms restrictions prohibit them from being exported"....
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Do you know what a good asking price is? I also have an old russian steel slab side too.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:27:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Do you know what a good asking price is? I also have an old russian steel slab side too.

I would think that would depend on what arsenal made them, when, type of mag, exc...  Might give Tantal an e-mail. he specializes in Russian parts and is a super nice guy...  

[email protected]

tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The Russian mags that are here are it. I e-mail a gentleman over there today and asked about the 60rd quad stack mags and 30rd mags for the AK-74M and AK-100 series. He said "Russia arms restrictions prohibit them from being exported"....

That is true. They are not sold on any civilian market anywhere, even in countries where hi-caps are unrestricted.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top