Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 5:01:13 PM EST
I have about 4 of them Ibought years back. I think a payed around $100 for them. They are stamped with the arsenal markings on them. I think the are from Tusla??? Thanks, Dave
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:17:35 PM EST
same price...until perhaps Tuesday. If more start flooding in, the price will plummet.

If you plan to sell them, sell them now!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:22:48 PM EST
Doubt more will come in. They are pre-ban already.

Remember, direct imports from Russia are not allowed because of the US-Russian Arms agreement.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:27:51 PM EST
DIRECT being the important phrasing. But if some were to be found in import friendly countries...that changes everything doesn't it?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:33:10 PM EST
I just recently picked up some dirt cheap AK74 bakelites. I'm guessing they came into the country recently. So I think the bakelites are allowed already, as long as they were manufactured before the AWB. I'm beating that the price os 47 bakelites will stay high.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:02:49 PM EST
So are you guys saying it's Ok after the ban lifts to have mags shipped from overseas? This crap is so confusing, US parts Versus imported parts, etc, that i quit trying to keep up with it long ago...
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:43:58 PM EST
So....how much are they worth??????
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:02:35 PM EST
The Russian mags that are here are it. I e-mail a gentleman over there today and asked about the 60rd quad stack mags and 30rd mags for the AK-74M and AK-100 series. He said "Russia arms restrictions prohibit them from being exported"....
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:11:24 PM EST
Do you know what a good asking price is? I also have an old russian steel slab side too.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:27:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By huey_crew_chief:
Do you know what a good asking price is? I also have an old russian steel slab side too.

I would think that would depend on what arsenal made them, when, type of mag, exc... Might give Tantal an e-mail. he specializes in Russian parts and is a super nice guy...

tantal@sbcglobal.net

tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:28:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By jnewt:
The Russian mags that are here are it. I e-mail a gentleman over there today and asked about the 60rd quad stack mags and 30rd mags for the AK-74M and AK-100 series. He said "Russia arms restrictions prohibit them from being exported"....

That is true. They are not sold on any civilian market anywhere, even in countries where hi-caps are unrestricted.
Top Top