BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 3:05:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy, good question after the ban has ended, I would suppose some drop in value, they were about 800, but its still chinese, and not importable, so depending on who wants it, it may vary.

I guess watch Gunbroker or Auction Arms and see what there going for.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:04:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:14:29 AM EDT
[#8]
raf,

I'm interested in it when you decide to sell.  That is exactly like my first AK I bought in 1984.

Jim
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:24:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Still, as said, no more are being imported.  If Kerry wins, another Ban may soon be in the offing...

Yes, again you are correct, but people are buying underfolders for $499!...& 5.45 is hot! I personally love the chinese guns,(Thats why I created that website) but people aren't buying them right now like they were this time last year. They can get a MAK90, 922r it and have less than $475 in it. It seems to be the ol' supply and demand thing......

You better check the law before you go converting the Maks, they were sporterized to allow importation, and never were offered in a pre ban configuration, so just like a pre ban Romak, you cant be putting underfolders on them, unless you never want it to see daylight.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Still, as said, no more are being imported.  If Kerry wins, another Ban may soon be in the offing...

Yes, again you are correct, but people are buying underfolders for $499!...& 5.45 is hot! I personally love the chinese guns,(Thats why I created that website) but people aren't buying them right now like they were this time last year. They can get a MAK90, 922r it and have less than $475 in it. It seems to be the ol' supply and demand thing......

You better check the law before you go converting the Maks, they were sporterized to allow importation, and never were offered in a pre ban configuration, so just like a pre ban Romak, you cant be putting underfolders on them, unless you never want it to see daylight.

Try 922r.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone who just joined this month shouting doom and gloom when they don't know what the f**k they are talking about.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top