Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/25/2004 2:42:40 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 2:43:37 AM EST by wreckhog]
Looks like the importer's name, KBI Harrisburg PA was engraved with one of those dremel attachments that you use to carve your initials on a fishing reel. The word "Sporter" appears to be added to the receiver as an afterthought. Styrofoam a little dinged, Safety flicked a couple times (can see mark on receiver), but otherwise untouched. All accessories intact. Can't see if angled or straight without pulling stock off. I know very little about AK's, so TIA.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:01:21 AM EST
You can check to see if angle cut from the top by taking the dust cover off.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:30:32 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/25/2004 8:32:01 AM EST by 89grand]
I've never seen a angle cut MAK90. The shitty thumbhole stock makes it look like it's weird because it goes over the rear of the receiver. I shitcanned the thumbhole stock on my Mak90 years ago. I personally think the Norinco's are some of the best built. My Norinco Mak90 is of much better build quality than my Maadi.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:57:41 PM EST
Check the Chinese Rifles page of my web pages.
mywebpages.comcast.net/jfreeman246/index.htm
KBI imported 2 types of MAK-90 rifles the Norinco and Poly Tech. A pic of a KBI imported Poly Tech MAK-90 Sporter is on my web pages. A new in box one will go for $400- $500 depending on where you are. As up north prices tend to be on the higher side than here in the south.
Top Top