Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 9:05:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Something about the gun just doesn't look right, it may just be the picture.  I would want the serial number (should start with "DF" for downfolder) to verify that it is a pre-ban, and not a warmed over MAK-90.  It almost looks like the cleaning rod hooks are not on the FSB (ie MAK90) and it looks like no muzzle nut on the end.  It may just be the pictures, though.

I have a dark-wood Legend Underfolder, and I paid $1,400 for it a few months ago.  If this piece is legitimate it IS a steal.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a legit Legend underfolder to me..
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#5]
wow, guess wonders never cease...............that is the first time I saw anything on GUNSAMERICA, that wasn't priced to gouging status.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top