Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/17/2005 10:19:34 AM EDT
I see ammoman has wolf w/polymer coating. Ive never shot this stuff, whats your guys general consensus on the buildup that ive heard it leaves in your gun
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
No one is available to answer your question as we are all busy buying ammo.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#2]
CRAAAAP! I'd better get on it!hock.gif
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 11:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I never had any "buildup" problems.  I bought 1k rds of it today for my AK.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I see ammoman has wolf w/polymer coating. Ive never shot this stuff, whats your guys general consensus on the buildup that ive heard it leaves in your gun I could be wrong, but dont tell me it sucks just so I dont buy it all up

*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*

WHAT?!  BUILDUP?? *BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*

UH, MAYBE!
*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:04:11 AM EDT
[#5]
The only buildup I get is the shell casings on the floor

The polymer coating was introduced because there were minor problems with the lacquer coating sticking in full auto chambers. It takes a great deal of heat to cause the lacquer to start to come off, but it can be done with class III firearms.

Quoted:
I see ammoman has wolf w/polymer coating. Ive never shot this stuff, whats your guys general consensus on the buildup that ive heard it leaves in your gun I could be wrong, but dont tell me it sucks just so I dont buy it all up

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top