Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2011 6:41:35 PM EDT
Hi guys, Is the stock on a Poly sidefolder (or Norinco) supposed to "lock closed? Yes, mine locks open, but closed it's just seems to be pressure from the spring that holds it closed, but certianly not locked. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I asked pretty much the same question when I got mine.  I went so far as replacing the spring with a much stronger one but it didn't work out so I went back to the original one.  Mine locks open (extended) and somewhat closed.  You can go from folded to extended without depressing the button but it feels like your doing something that could cause damage if you don't depress the button.  Hope that makes sense.  Mine won't just flop around in the folded position if thats what your asking.  It's stays folded but you could swing it around to extended without depressing the button but I never do just it case.  Hope this answers your question.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 7:49:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you JacksBlackToys,

You did answer my question, and that is just what mine dose. I guess all is right.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/26/2011 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
It should lock closed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine locks open and closed. Very solid either way, you can pick it up by the closed stock and it wont give at all.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top