Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2014 12:03:21 AM EDT
Anyone buy one of the latest bach of the polish archer that IOC imported in. Did it come with the top rail and any other accessory?  Does it come with the left side safety and the correctly installed muzzle break ?  
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess that I will answer my own question tomorrow when I pick up a new archer from dealer.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:02:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guess that I will answer my own question tomorrow when I pick up a new archer from dealer.
View Quote

Share the answer. I'm curious.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:32:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes please let us know.

Thanks,
Drew
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:38:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw a youtube vid of someone who bought one recently. Yes, it has the nonfuctional selector switch, extra rivet in the receiver, new stock, etc. The newest rail is higher, I think the new one is gen 4. Gen 4 is high enough to use irons with an optic. My Polish friend recommends gen 3 as it lowers the optic a little bit.

FWIW, whenever FB Radom USA gets going, there will be more features, ie. factory BHO, available on these rifles.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:33:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I saw a youtube vid of someone who bought one recently. Yes, it has the nonfuctional selector switch, extra rivet in the receiver, new stock, etc. The newest rail is higher, I think the new one is gen 4. Gen 4 is high enough to use irons with an optic. My Polish friend recommends gen 3 as it lowers the optic a little bit.

FWIW, whenever FB Radom USA gets going, there will be more features, ie. factory BHO, available on these rifles.
View Quote

Exactly the reason why I'm waiting. Can't wait.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone know if the non functioning selector switch will be present on the FB Radom USA versions? I really hope they leave it off, or make it optional. I know it looks "proper" or "authentic", but I really don't like fake details/parts
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone know if the non functioning selector switch will be present on the FB Radom USA versions? I really hope they leave it off, or make it optional. I know it looks "proper" or "authentic", but I really don't like fake details/parts
View Quote

I'm also seriously wondering why they couldn't make it functional.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:54:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They probably could.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Picked up Polish archer today. Muzzle brake was installed correctly with slot to bottom and is pinned with a roll pin. Rifle has left side selector,but it is not functional. Type 4 top scope rail. Rifle is very heavy compared to my other AK rifles, almost as heavy as my  Russian Molot RPK 1V. Comes with 1 pro mag. no sling or manual.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They probably could.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They probably could.

If they could make it functional then that would be great, but a fake one not so much. These aren't airsoft guns after all
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top