Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2003 7:59:19 PM EDT
Just a quick note for a small rant.

It really is a shame that the Polish synthetic slab mags don't seem as "tough" as the Bulgarian waffles.  'Tis a shame that the Bulgys aren't as well moulded and finished as the Pole mags.

The Pole mags are head and shoulders above the Bulgarian mags in mould quality, finish, and workmanship.  The mould and finish on mine are A+++.  Some of my Pole mags had very small cracks around the feed lips, though - some had rust on the springs too.

OTOH, a few of my Bulgys had big chunks of plastic broken off from around the feed lips - the missing plastic was just covered over with that black marker/paint stuff.  The grinding of the plastic around the forward catch was haphazard on a few of them too.

Too bad we can't have the best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#1]
no input at all?
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:50:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, That sure'd be great.  
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top