Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/26/2006 11:54:21 AM EDT
So I have this sight and I mostly like it. However I can't seem to shoot accurately with it as with an unmagnified PK01V. i.e with the PK01V all my shots are in the black at 100yds, while with the PO-3.5x21 there are quite a few that are not. Does anyone know what range the sight is set to be paralax free at? Or other issues?

Also how are you gents mounting/remounting it? All my other optics have a "slide stop" on the optics rail while the Po-3x21 does not so remounting it my zero tends to wander some.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:13:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Based on what you are describing, I think it sounds like the scope is not seated properly. Do you have any photo's of it mounted and/or of the inside of the scope mount where it meets the rail?

Z
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I can post pics, but it seems like its on fairly sturdily. It doesn't have any sort of rear stop however, it slides on front to back or back to front.

I'll see about getting pics up later today.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top