Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/22/2003 11:06:25 AM EDT
I recently purchased a SAR-1 and I just got my steel Polish mags in from AIM.  I was testing the mags for fit and the second one I popped in got stuck.  I can't seem to get the little bastard out.  Anyone have any ideas?  I've always had to push forward on mags to get them to pop out but the lever won't budge with this one no matter what I do.  This sucks because I also got half a case of ammo from AIM and I wanna shoot my damn gun again!  Thanks guys, I appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I finally managed to get it out.  I think it's more the mag itself considering the rest of them work fine.  I think i'll do some comparisons and hit it with the file.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top