Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/6/2006 10:43:33 AM EST
I like the sexy look of black on black. I also hear the plastic is lighter?
I know Ironwood has nice wooden stock sets for my Mak, but where can I find plastic?
How much?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:56:26 AM EST
You'll have to take the butthole stock off of your MAK and see if the rear of the receiver has an angled rear cut. If it does, Ironwood is your only option. If not, I think any 'milled receiver' plastic furnature would work. You can get it from www.k-var.com
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:59:31 PM EST
You might try Ace.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:04:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By Woodsman30350:
You might try Ace.


I know that you can get the front handguard and gas tube cover there, but I don't know about a stock.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:46:32 PM EST

Try this:

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:15:16 PM EST

Did your replace your stocks yet? I just picked up a Norinco Milled MAK-90 myself and are looking to replace them w/ plastic stocks as well.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:22:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 12:26:55 PM EST by Mak]

Plastic stock isn't going to fit the Chinese milled receiver. Look at the diagram. Ironwood is about all you can do if it looks like the milled MAK-90 modified single tang receiver #3 on the AA-OK site.

I'm not sure if ACE has a metal sidefolder that will work with that. A Choate dragonov will but you might not care for that.
Top Top